As data breaches continue to increase in significance and frequency, legislatures across the globe are introducing new privacy regulations to cover residents’ personal data. However, many organizations are still using manual methods such as spreadsheets and emails for data mapping; struggle to identify and effectively manage personal data; and spend a significant amount of time responding to privacy requests from their customers, employees, and vendors.
Privacy Management for Microsoft 365 represents Microsoft’s response to help customers safeguard data and build a privacy-resilient workplace. It allows organizations to:
- Identify critical privacy risks and conflicts
- Automate privacy operations and responses to subject rights requests
- Empower employees to make smart data handling decisions
- Start exploring Privacy Management on your own. Experience it in your environment with the Privacy Management Trial.
- Check out our partner-ready FAQ that provides an overview of Privacy Management for Microsoft 365.
- Read about Privacy Management for Microsoft 365 on Microsoft Docs.
- Leverage our click-through demo of Privacy Management to help showcase the solution to your customers.
- Get a deep dive into getting started with privacy management in these webinars:
Learn more about Privacy Management for Microsoft 365:
- Microsoft Security Blog: Simplifying the complex: Introducing Privacy Management for Microsoft 365
- Tech Community: Announcing general availability of Privacy Management for Microsoft 365
- Tech Community: Expanding Microsoft 365 Privacy Management with API Ecosystem and Extensibility
- Microsoft Mechanics: AI-based Privacy Management for Microsoft 365
- Product page: Privacy Management Software | Microsoft Security